Sign up for any volunteer position at the bottom of the page
We are now looking for Volunteers for our 2018 Festival!
These are the positions available:
1. Assisting with Gala Farm to Table dinner at Deep cove winery
- Duties: We need volunteers to help us serve and clean up our fantastic feast of peninsula grown food in at the beautiful Deep Cove Winery. There will be music, delicious food and wonderful company.
- Location: 11195 Chalet Rd, North Saanich
- Date: August 17th 2018
- Time: 5pm-10pm
- Perk: Free 4 course dinner and a glass of wine/juice
2. Info Booth
- Duties: Throughout the day, we ask that you kindly invite individuals over to your table and encourage them to fill out an evaluation form, buy raffle tickets, pick up a map/brochure for free and donate to get a flavour trails bag. If possible, try to answer any questions they may have by consulting the brochure. At the end of the day, all items can be packed into a provided box and stored with the table inside the venue. The next morning,these can be unpacked and set up. Volunteers work in pairs.
- Location: will vary
- Date: August 18th + 19th 2018
- 9:30 - 1pm - set up and work the “festival info station”
- 12:30 - 4pm - work the info booth and take down.
- Perk: Epicure gift bag and Flavour Trails cloth shopping bag
3. Serving Pancake Breakfast
- Duties: Meet tons of new people in a beautiful setting under Garry oak trees while prepping food and serving pancakes that are loaded high with seasonal local berries and real whipped cream.
- Location: Epicure 10555 West Saanich Rd.
- Date: August 19th 2018
- Time: 8am-noon.
- Perk: Free breakfast.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org