CRFAIR acts as a regional backbone organization and offers a range of services to community organizations, government, and industry.
CRFAIR’s services as the region’s backbone organization for building a stronger regional food system include:
- Development of shared outcomes and measures
- Mobilization of resources
- Engagement of diverse actors in planning, policy development and action projects
- Communications and knowledge mobilization
- Participatory action research
The CRFAIR staff and contractor team works under the guidance of a deep and diverse leadership team.
CRFAIR builds partnership and support related to its strategic plan, and considers undertaking specific projects that align with this plan.
The types of contract work that the CRFAIR team can facilitate include:
- Engagement processes
- Research and reporting
- Policy review and development
- Meeting facilitation
- Creative, fun, inspired events
To inquire about potential service provision please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org